[Magdalen] Check the date...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:14:41 UTC 2016

Apparently some expert has found the Hebrew to be first-century.  As I
recall in similar cases, you can have three different experts with three
different opinions that completely differ.  Yes, it will be very
interesting when we finally get some idea what they actually have.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford