[Magdalen] Not the day I was planning

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:02:01 UTC 2016

I was just coming into this pub to tell you all what a good time Bill and I
had with Roger in Grand Rapids.  I pray you find what you need Roger.  Was
the theft in Grand Rapids or Chicago?  From what I know, it must have been
in GR.  You certainly have our sympathy.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan