[Magdalen] Not the day I was planning

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon May 2 16:58:26 UTC 2016

Hope things are looking up for you. I lost my passport many years ago . Spent the day in the American Embassy I think in Den Haag. Hope it takes less time these days.

AAA in the States includes lockout service for the replacement of keys, hope you can call or email ahead to avoid another long wait.

Joe Cirou