[Magdalen] Prayer Pats

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:58:44 UTC 2016

Cady,
I try not to give unsolicited advice, but I really hope you get yourself checked out by your doctor, sooner rather than later. From your description of what happened, there is the possibility of a small brain bleed, which could turn into a big brain bleed at some point.
And no, I'm not going to scare you by describing situations in the hospital where this had happened...  Just please take this seriously.