[Magdalen] If they were only bigger, they'd eat you

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:33:38 UTC 2016

Our Hermès shows at least some sweet concern: I had a whale of a sinus
headache a few years ago and took some meds and lay down for a nap. I
awoke a little later to see her adorable face very close to mine, and
she tilted her head and said, "Hmmm?" I let her jump up and nap beside
me until I felt OK.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA