[Magdalen] Vote by mail.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 4 05:30:40 UTC 2016

I think someone a while back expressed surprise that such a thing exists.  It's been a fixture of Monterey County voting for many, many years, to the best of my knowledge.  I do it, not because I waste a stamp to mail it back in, but because my being able to hand-deliver it to the Elections Department any time I please*, means I don't have to stand in any lines anywhere, or worry about polling place locations.  (I think someone actually said that was un-American of me. Oh well - take it up with the Elections Commissioner.)

I was simply wondering if anyone else here has such a comfortable privilege.

[ * Sometime next year, I believe, my own Agency and the Elections Department will be under the same roof, so... happier me!]