[Magdalen] Stupid question

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:18:26 UTC 2016

I learned something new this primary season - that each party sets, and
frequently changes, their primaries rules... changes are usually based on
past 'MISTAKES' or issues - in a supposed attempt to provide a correction.
Right. This explains a lot of what goes on in Washington today : *
I foolishly thought that each party used the same parameters across the
board - so the other interesting rules about division of primary votes
within a party sometimes being based on percentage of the 'take' was also
news to me. Is it possible that this stuff has been more in-your-face this
year because of this contentious season?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr