[Magdalen] Stupid question?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:55:23 UTC 2016

I found this extremely helpful re: the primaries, caucuses, etc.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/23/471563611/the-mind-boggling-story-of-our-arcane-and-convoluted-primary-politics

Adding up the primary votes would never work (as the system, she is
configured).
-M

In a message dated 5/4/2016 11:05:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,