[Magdalen] Another question

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:20:39 UTC 2016

You probably want to get those photos off your phone unless you don't mind
who sees them.  I am a luddite. My phone has run out of memory for photos,
so I have to delete stuff in order to take more.  I also find that when I
send a photo to myself, it only sends a tiny version, which makes it kind
of useless.  I will probably be upgrading sometime soon.

What pointers can anyone give in terms of what to look for and what to
avoid in getting a new phone?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford