[Magdalen] Virginia Suffragan to Liverpool...wow!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed May 4 20:34:58 UTC 2016

We've got quite a collection in New York:
Liverpool
New Baltimore
Oppenheim
Cairo
Berlin
Rhinebeck (sister village with Reinbach, BRD)
Waterloo
Athens
Attica
Amsterdam
Antwerp
Belfast
Bethany
Bethlehem
Canaan
Delhi
Dunkirk

and

Lord's Valley

And if the answer to some question is ever "Coxsackie," you better
pronounce it carefully -- and smile.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford