[Magdalen] Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:14:05 UTC 2016

Mike, seems that if it ain't one thing, it's something else.  Of course,
what you've gone through is quite anxiety provoking.  I pray that you can
accept one invasion and diagnosis at a time while staying as calm as
possible.  May each procedure give you and your docs the necessary
information to identify effective treatments.  ((((Mike))))

Ginga