[Magdalen] Stupid question

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:03:39 UTC 2016

The one that just dropped out (Cruz) is to me FAR scarier than Trump. His
Dominionist theology, which he apparently fervently believes, plus his
ability to work within the system (as evidenced by his election to the
senate and his activities while there), even though everyone he works with
apparently dislikes him, make me think he would have been a much worse
thing for the country. I think Trump is dangerous, but I think he's a
blowhard and a guy who has no idea how to work within the system, which
would have the effect of the system uniting against him.