[Magdalen] Stupid question

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:50:50 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> In a message dated 5/5/2016 1:27:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  charl
> es.wohlers at verizon.net writes:
>
> No.  Clinton is currently ~10 points ahead of Trump in the  polls.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/04/upshot/electoral-map-trump-cli
> nton.html>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

> I hope this is correct.  However, there seem to be new polls every  day
> that contradict each other.
>
> I know that Trump has obviously tapped some real unhappiness in a
> large segment of the USA population, but, honestly, I just can't  imagine
> that the quiet majority of Americans will not have common sense and
> save the day.

I hope I am wrong, but it seems that good sense is no longer common.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>