[Magdalen] Stupid question

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri May 6 01:28:47 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/5/2016 8:56:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

I  have begun contributing to the Democratic Party.  Fool me once, shame  on
you; fool me twice, shame on  me.>>>>>>

Me, too, and there are the DCCC, the DSCC, and Hilary's own campaign.

I have learned to space the gifts out among all three.  They can  be
merciless on the phone, the favorite line is that gifts are "marched
and it is therefore always a critical time for  donations.

Though the Congress probably needs the contributions for  their
war chest, Hilary has been enormously successful in raising  funds,
and though she is still soliciting, I suspect she already has  enough
to make it through the general election in November.

David Strang.