[Magdalen] Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:30:15 UTC 2016

Minor burns, oh yes! Whoever designed the stove with an oven you have to
LEAN OVER to get stuff out of......to perdition with him/her! I would KILL
to get my wall oven back! However, this kitchen is not designed for such,
more's the pity. (I'd also commit murder for a fast stove, but I digress.)
I have gone back to using the old medieval cure of lavender oil for minor
burns, and yes, it works.