[Magdalen] Sex determination (was something else)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri May 6 18:50:10 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/6/2016 2:35:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ricklmashburn at gmail.com writes:

On  Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:33 PM, cady _soukcadyasoukup at gmail.com_
(mailto:soukcadyasoukup at gmail.com) >  wrote:

That's what makes  genetics
interesting.

I find the genetic findings of the origin of humankind and the  movement
out of Africa followed by racial characteristics very interesting.  I
suppose
the idea that we have all come out of Africa and have disbursed into
Europe,
Asia and Australia is anathema to most Evangelical Protestants.  I  think
that
Shirley Maclaine found that out when she described us all as
"African-Americans."
There was a huge uproar, as might be expected.

The DNA era has also proven fascinating for determination of ethnic  origin.
For $100 US you can learn more about your family history than  searching
for a lifetime 20 years ago.

David Strang.