[Magdalen] Hilary/Bernie?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:37:18 UTC 2016

Re "forgiving the rhetoric," I've been stunned at how many Republicans who've said really nasty things about Trump are nonetheless saying they'll now support him. To me that's really putting party over country, which, to my way of thinking, is cowardly and never a good thing.

Years ago I was asked to be a Democratic precinct captain. I said I was honored to be asked, but they needed to know that if I didn't like a particular candidate for office, I wouldn't support him/her. The person on the other end of the line said he guessed they wouldn't want me after all.