[Magdalen] FlightAware

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:29:38 UTC 2016

Safe travel for the gf. How are you following her??
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2016, at 1:11 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

Am watching as the gf's flight crosses the Atlantic.

She's left Rome, flown over the northern tip of Corsica, crossed at the
border beteeen France and Italy. I hope she's sitting on the right side of
the plane, because the flight traced the coast of Brittany, and that's one
of her favorite places on earth. How wonderful to see it from the air.

She'll be home for supper I think (depending on staffing at the terminal,
also how many planeloads need to be processed at 18:41). Hope she remebers
the magic words:
"returning U.S. citizen."
-M