[Magdalen] Everett @ the DMV.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:44:22 UTC 2016

Government sponsored sex discrimination. I know we don't actually have a
draft, and haven't for forty years, but if men and women are equally
eligible to serve in the military why are only men required to register for
the selective service? Probably because the idea of drafting women is
anathema to most Americans, but it's still discriminatory.

--

Christopher Hart