[Magdalen] Flowers That Bloom in May.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:27:51 UTC 2016

I wonder at the frequent observations in the media and elsewhere that
such-and-such a creature is vicious in its encounters with pets, or
people for that matter.

What else should it be in defence of itself, when spirited self-defence
can mean the difference between life and death or at least cause the pet
or human to back off?

Marion, a pilgrim