[Magdalen] Everett @ the DMV.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:37:41 UTC 2016

I think a gap year should serve a purpose of some kind and be a bit planned
or else it does not even make sense to me... whether the gap separates High
School from an entry level job, or university.

Lynn... whose chair is stuck on the carpeting but I'm going upstairs to the
studio NOW... : )

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr