[Magdalen] Please pray for Everett.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu May 12 15:03:26 UTC 2016

Older son Thomas had this problem also, some time ago. It's not at all
uncommon with DIY computers. Should be straightforward, but often isn't.
Prayers he'll get it straightened out, and, if not, it's always a "learning
experience"! (And hopefully not an expensive one).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com