[Magdalen] Inside pest control.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 12 16:33:58 UTC 2016

>>>We've considered it, but so far, after endlessly researching it (you know
how geeks-for-life are!), S/O says results are "inconclusive" so we don't
have any. Would need several in this big place anyway.<<<

I can certainly understand his calling it "inconclusive".  Even I was quick to say it wasn't working, with Everett reminding me that it takes time for the creatures to get the point.  My experience, to date, is that it works.  I may yet be proved wrong.

As for several, yeah, it would cost a bit much.  But only if bought all at once.  There's no reason they couldn't be bought piecemeal.

(The reason I love the possibility that this thing is the real deal, is because I not only despise ants, I equally despise ant spray, or just about any chemical smell.)