[Magdalen] Almost there

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:10:05 UTC 2016

It is awesome how people pick the time of their own passing.  Helen, my
mother-in-law, had slipped into a comatose state and stayed that way until
one day, she just stopped.  Then, Christine realized that it was the same
date that her beloved Vince had died a few years before.  They say that no
matter how far off the person seems, they still are able to hear you.  I'd
like to think so, as I told her a few things I didn't get a chance to
otherwise.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford