[Magdalen] Everett @ the DMV.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri May 13 01:00:06 UTC 2016

He might have ADD or ADHD, but I think that rather than a false memory,
he just didn't notice in the first place that the two registrations he
needed to do for his eighteenth birthday were different things, and
didn't pay enough attention to what he was doing to notice that what was
said and what was on his piece of paper and what he was signing were not
about voting.  He remembered "registering".

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net