[Magdalen] Marcine J. Handsfield 1/18/1955 - 5/14/2016

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:58:39 UTC 2016

(((Jim)))  My prayers are with you, Matthew and all who love Marcy that you
will find the Spirit's comfort in your grief.  Your care for Marcy through
her illness came from your deepest love for her.  This, of course, includes
the hard decision you had to make.  May Marcy rest in eternal peace in
God's nearer presence with the saints in light.

Ginga