[Magdalen] Whither Pentecost Sequence.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 05:22:02 UTC 2016

My 25th anniversary celebration was on Pentecost Sunday, 1994. I commissioned Bill Ferris to write a setting of the Alleluia verse and sequence. He never talked to be about publishing it.
The alleluia is memorable and we used it frequently at St. Aelred's when I moved to Atlanta. I don't if the Sequence has been performed since my anniversary. It used Andy Greely's translation.

Joe