[Magdalen] Whither Pentecost Sequence.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 18:35:51 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

Well she attends Divine Service (Sung Mattins) every week as far as I know. the Rc commandments of the church are to receive Holy Communion once a year during the Easter Season. I think that was stipulated at Trent which does not directly apply to churches in communion with Canterbury. I don't know what the official canons of the Church of England are about the reception of HOly Communion.

Joe