[Magdalen] Pentecost 2016 sermon

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:16:27 UTC 2016

You speak clearly and with conviction and feeling.  You have a very well
formed presentation. You should record and distribute all of your sermons.
Not everyone can do this so well.
It's hard to start a new thing, but the start is the hard part.

I also really wanted to hear the sound of your voice. Now, when I read your
posts, I can put a sonority to them.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford