[Magdalen] Pentecost 2016 sermon

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:21:59 UTC 2016

Thank you, Grace.  Excellent message, well spoken.  As I listened, I
thought not only of how 'we' need to welcome, accept, and serve those
outside our congregational borders.  I thought that we also are called to
welcome those who cross the thresholds of our church...not only welcome but
include into our parish life.  Get to know them and serve with them.

Ginga