[Magdalen] elections

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed May 18 18:50:01 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/18/2016 2:36:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Bernie lost both my financial and moral support some time  ago.  First, I
unsubbed from his emails, and just a couple days ago I  texted one of the
local minions back saying to remove my number from the  list.>>>>>>

Likewise.

It is odd, this talk of a third party candidate (Sanders), when that  was
what Trump was threatening to do with his candidacy a couple of months  ago.
Everyone recognizes that this is a divide and conquer situation.

Trump is third party candidate = Democrats win Presidency easily.

Sanders is third party candidate = Republicans win Presidency easily.

David Strang.