[Magdalen] Trump releases list of potential SCOTUS nominees.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 18 19:48:18 UTC 2016

Not that that's a big deal.  It's of course expected.  But it made me think of something that's clearly obvious, but I'd never really thought of it before.

If Justice is supposed to be blind, why do conservative or liberal "leans" even matter?  The justices' rulings are supposed to uphold Justice, not any particular ideology.

Dumb, I know.  Only in a perfect world.  Maybe it's because "Trump" and "Justice" jars so.