[Magdalen] Trump releases list of potential SCOTUS nominees.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 18 21:29:48 UTC 2016

>>>I don't hold Cruz's failure to her account.<<<

I don't either.  He failed of his own accord.  By "Thanks, Ted", I meant how she must have felt, upon (hopefully) realising that she'd been foolish enough to think that singing songs with Ted's kids on the bus was actually a profitable thing to do, ie, profitable in the sense of "I fail as candidate for President, maybe folks won't remember that now I'm Ted's Vice-president."  The fact that Ted was imitating another failed candidate -- The Gipper in 1976 -- should really have been a clue.  Oh well.  I can't wait till she tries again.  At something.  Anything.  (But politics.  Maybe a line of children's CDs recorded on a bus with the Cruz Children.)