[Magdalen] elections

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:49:30 UTC 2016

Grace, I agree with you.  Thank you for having the courage to say this.  I
believe Bernie is undermining the possiblity that Hillary will be elected.
I don't think that is intentional...I believe Bernie, an idealist who has a
good bone he cannot let go.  Bernie has much to offer the process, but not
by continuing to run a Presidential election.

Are both parties at the point of collapse?  As Christians we know that new
life comes out of death...I've witnessed that all over my life, especially
in the church in SC.  We may just see that happen in political parties.
May God be in the midst of that.

Ginga