[Magdalen] R.I.P. Morley Safer

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:37:04 UTC 2016

I was born in January, 1931 in Toronto and Morley was born in November,
1931, also in Toronto. Both of us became dual citizens of the USA and
Canada.

At one point he told McLean's magazine that he felt stateless and that that
was an advantage to his journalism. I have much the same feeling and liked
to work for a boss or at least one colleague from the British Commonwealth.

RIP.

--
Allan Carr