[Magdalen] Requesting prayers: Janice (and me, too)

thedonboyd at austin.rr.com thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Sun May 22 12:34:23 UTC 2016

Sistren and brethren, I bid your prayers for Janice, who's been admitted to hospital by way of the emergency room for observation and treatment of (apparently) an exacerbation of her COPD manifested as nonstop coughing and shortness of breath.  She is as you know still having pain from C1 and C2 fractures sustained in the car wreck (and from a more recent fracture (cause and occasion unknown) at T7 that is healing but hurts when she coughs.  She is, and I am, hoping that this hospital visit will be of short duration.  We were lucky to get to the ER before the Saturday evening rush, so she was seen (and treatment started) promptly after our arrival.

TBTG for nurses who know what they're doing, who actually care about hurt and sick folks and manage to remain calm and kind when their patients' pain and anxiety suppresses normal "niceness."

Don
in Austin