[Magdalen] Socks!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 22 18:23:59 UTC 2016

>>>Maybe 2 pairs of socks on Monday.....a thin pair of cotton or silk ones
(should be natural fiber if at all possible) and then a thicker pair over
those. Just a suggestion, but it's what hikers do.<<<

For me it's the heat factor.  And the layering is merely about the rubbing of the shoe on the compromised areas.  Yesterday's two layers definitely worked, but the last thing I want is to cook my feet over an eight hour day.  Better risk with one layer, and merely put off the project for a while as they heal even more if needed.