[Magdalen] Shameless self-promotion

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:53:49 UTC 2016

I wonder if a table-top studio might be helpful for you.

I did a Google "images" search of the terms

photography table top studio

and got a bunch of hits.

Even if you decide you don't want one of these, the images might show you
some ideas for how to set up some white sheets in a small containment area
with wraparound lighting.

I hope this is at least of some help to you!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford