[Magdalen] New Dean.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon May 23 17:53:20 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/23/2016 12:58:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
charles.wohlers at verizon.net writes:

(Power just went out, but we're still up for a while with  laptop & UPS on
the DSL  modem).>>>>>>>>

This happens here much too often.  At times, I feel we're a third  world
country.  This frequent outage (you can make that outrage!)  didn't
happen in the Upper Midwest where the weather was a lot more
troublesome than here.

PPL (PA Power and Light) is without explanation.

And on the subject of the power company, their minions were in this
development during the last couple of weeks trimming trees along the
power lines.  This happened twice in the past thirty years I've lived  here,
and there was much damage done to specimen trees each time.

The trimmers seem to be gone, and have left us alone this time  TBTG.

David Strang.