[Magdalen] Chicken pot pie.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:37:36 UTC 2016

I'm currently on a diet where I have nothing but liquids during the day, 5
days a week, but eat ordinarily although within reason after 6 pm and on
weekends. So far I've dropped 6 lbs. and now have joined a gym again and
will meet with a trainer tomorrow. I don't expect to do a heavy-duty
program, just one to get me in some sort of shape. Since my surgeries in
2012 I have absolutely *no* core, and having been curled up in a corner
with grief since December I am frightfully out of shape in general. A week
and a half of being "down in my back" sort of jerked me up and made me
think about where I am.

BTW, the ""liquids all day" includes a midday smoothie made of various
fruits, veggies (generally a goodly handful of greens), and either almond
milk or coconut water, with some hemp or chia seeds and a couple of
spoonfuls of (get this...it was recommended instead of the expensive
stuff!) oatmeal baby cereal. It keeps me filled up and going until supper.