[Magdalen] AP report: Trump is nominee.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Thu May 26 15:44:44 UTC 2016

What bothers me is that there is no good candidate, someone I would like
to see as President, since Ben Carson quit.  They are all Evils, and
different kinds of Evils so I can't choose the "Lesser".  My one vote is
my responsibility, nobody else's vote is, so I can't vote for X because
"if I don't, Y will win".  I don't want X to win either.  It is my
responsibility to cast a vote, if I'm alive in November.  My current
choice is down to either the Libertarian or a write-in.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net