[Magdalen] Happy birthday Sibyl Smirl and Jeffry Barnes - May 27

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri May 27 22:42:40 UTC 2016

On 27/05/2016 11:53, Christopher Hart wrote:
> Happy Birthday to Sibyl, and to Jeffrey wherever he is. (I don't think he's
> been in the pub for quite a while.)

After years of faithful ministry within our Communion (including years
when his financial recompense was so low the Pension Fund assumed he
must be part-time) he told us that his personal spiritual pilgrimage was
taking him to another part of the Christian Church. I pray God's
blessing on him as we all seek that greayer understanding of and union
with the fulness of the divine.

Roger