[Magdalen] Hello, friends in TX rainland

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat May 28 23:06:53 UTC 2016

Still dry here but the "creek" a mile north that flooded to 500' wide only a month ago was almost to the road again yesterday and a lot of rain fell north of us so it may get worse. Today was sunny in my NW corner of the greater metro area. Some areas are flooding again and more 'never before' locations have flooded this time.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone