[Magdalen] Hello, friends in TX rainland

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Sun May 29 12:57:59 UTC 2016

Houston at got it earlier in the week. San Antonio last night and this
morning. I'm ready to dry out. We've had tropical heat and humidity for
more than a week now.

Peace, Rick
On May 29, 2016 7:51 AM, "Marion Thompson" <marionwhitevale at gmail.com>
wrote:

Golly, Lynn, you're really in the rainy cross-hairs.  Wear your wellies to
be on the safe side and  we'll pray for sunny skies to keep you high and
dry.

Marion,  a pilgrim