[Magdalen] I'm confused

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Tue May 31 00:16:25 UTC 2016

Without getting into the rabbit hole of language too deeply, I'll answer
that I am a trans woman, having been born with anatomy that led my
parents to raise me as a boy.

And please don't feel foolish for having to ask the question. It took me
a long time to figure out the right language (in part because I don't
have much exposure to people like me), and there are still aspects of
language around gender that I am not confident about myself!

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com