[Magdalen] prayer request

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:59:36 UTC 2016

With this link, you can view all of the Pastis rubbish.

http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2016/05/29

I'm not sure if you are having trouble with short term memory. I sure hope
not, but if you were, just think: you could get on this link, zip through
all Pastis' stuff, rapidly so as not to lay down any long term memories,
and the next day, you'd be good to go all over again, except you wouldn't
quite know why you woke up chuckling...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford