[Magdalen] Slight correction - Re: Medical update.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue May 31 01:07:11 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/30/2016 5:10:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

>>>Mike, since I damaged the muscle on the bottom of my  heel, I have used
padded inserts in my shoes. The most popular brand here is  Scholls. I found
I had to try a couple of different sorts  before finding  the comfortable
ones, though. Also, have you tried the socks marketed for  diabetics? They
have elastic support, are padded well underneath and will stay  up without a
constricting band at the top. Glad to hear that progress is being  made!<<<

Thanks!  Also, as soon as the wounds are totally  healed up, I'll be
resuming my life of a compression sock user.   Yay!>>>>>>>

Super advice.  I wear the diabetic socks, even though I'm not a  diabetic.
They don't create constrictions, and they are pretty good protection of  my
delicate legs from the paws and nails of my dogs.

You may remember my three month in hospitals/extended care facilities
to heal my left heel which simply had disappeared.  Thank heaven  for
the vacuum-packs.  They speeded up the process of forming a new  heel,
but the process, even so, took 6 months.

David Strang.