[Magdalen] Hello, friends in TX rainland

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 02:03:38 UTC 2016

Hi Lynn,

We don't arrive at IAH till 2:15 CDT and then have to pick up the rental
car and get to Brenham in time to check into our hotel and get ready for
the rehearsal dinner, so I don't think that will work unless you know a
spot for coffee right on our way. On Sunday we need to drive back to IAH
(I'm told is just over an hour), return the rental car and get through
security for a 3:00 flight home. I doubt that gives us a window of
opportunity then either, but if you see one let me know.

Wishing a listmeet were possible as it's been years since I've seen either
Lynn or Rick.

--

Christopher Hart