[Magdalen] prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 31 02:52:02 UTC 2016

Brud, I second what Susan says. I want to write too, but recently i've been
trying to kick my jewelry biz into a higher gear, and that doesn't seem to
leave me too much time for writing.

And apropos of Jim O's post, I've always laughed at the word "debriefed",
especially in particularly stuffy circumstances.