[Magdalen] Railroads

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue May 31 21:17:07 UTC 2016

On 31/05/2016 11:26, Christopher Hart wrote:
> A bit off topic, but has anyone heard from Jim Guthrie lately? I'm rather
> surprised that we are having a discussion about railroads without any
> contribution from him.

 From one of his FB posts I believe he is on the road or tracks (mostly
tracks apart from one that needs to be accessed by private transport
where he is being taken by car, doing a bit of research. One of his
stops is Kansas City MO where he should be able to experience the new
street-car I saw being tested last month.  Given his visual impairment
and the need to make notes of his research his ability to communicate on
this list may be limited.

Roger